The Motherfukin Rules...

Go down

The Motherfukin Rules...

Post  Sage Harpuia Master on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:40 pm

The Rules here are basic:

1.) No flamming or trolling. If you're too hotheaded to take something, then don't come here. I really don't tolerate trolling, so I won't hesitate to warn you if you do so.
2.) Nothing sexual. I like pussy, but there is a time and place for everything.
3.) If you are a normal member, please don't bother the developers about the game unless you're giving suggestions. NOT REQUESTS!!! SUGGESTIONS!!!
4.) If you are a dev, please don't leak anything about the game.
5.) Don't Spam in the professional areas. Like I said, there is a time and place for everything.
6.) No Advertising. Seriously. Don't do it.
7.) Please DO NOT make any references to anything that has to do with file-sharing, boot-legging, emulators, roms, modifying console systems, etc. or anything else that could get this site closed down! (I know that I copied and paste this, but it is very important)
8.) Try not to Bump topics more than a month old, Unless you have to.
9.) No Giant, Flashy or frickin retarded pics please!
10.) No posting in a bot topic. If it looks like a bot topic, sound like a bot topic, and tastes like a bot topic, then it's a bot topic.
11.) Don't be a hardass and post personal information about youself, members, or anybody else.
That's about it.

If you don't follow these simple, simple rules, you get a warning. If you get enough warnings, you get banned. If you banned too many times to count, you get permabanned.

Sage Harpuia Master
Admin

View user profile http://mmdo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum