Nothing much here.

Go down

Nothing much here.

Post  SpecialPowerofREDelt on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Apparently, the username "Red" was taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Heyo.

avatar
SpecialPowerofREDelt

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing much here.

Post  Sage Harpuia Master on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:36 pm

SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:Apparently, the username "Red" was taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Heyo.

Sup, Red. You will be a Adminstrator since you know how to deal with idiots.

Sage Harpuia Master
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23
Location : Kickin Ass as Sage Harpuia

View user profile http://mmdo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing much here.

Post  SpecialPowerofREDelt on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:39 pm

Sage Harpuia Master wrote:
SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:Apparently, the username "Red" was taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Heyo.

Sup, Red. You will be a Adminstrator since you know how to deal with idiots.
I don't believe I should uphold of such responsibility, considering I have a few responsibilities of my own to administer in other locations.

I wouldn't mind being anything else, however.
avatar
SpecialPowerofREDelt

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing much here.

Post  Sage Harpuia Master on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:41 pm

SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:
Sage Harpuia Master wrote:
SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:Apparently, the username "Red" was taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Heyo.

Sup, Red. You will be a Adminstrator since you know how to deal with idiots.
I don't believe I should uphold of such responsibility, considering I have a few responsibilities of my own to administer in other locations.

I wouldn't mind being anything else, however.
Oh, Alright. Would you like to be a Developer?

Sage Harpuia Master
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23
Location : Kickin Ass as Sage Harpuia

View user profile http://mmdo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing much here.

Post  SpecialPowerofREDelt on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 pm

Sage Harpuia Master wrote:
SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:
Sage Harpuia Master wrote:
SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:Apparently, the username "Red" was taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Heyo.

Sup, Red. You will be a Adminstrator since you know how to deal with idiots.
I don't believe I should uphold of such responsibility, considering I have a few responsibilities of my own to administer in other locations.

I wouldn't mind being anything else, however.
Oh, Alright. Would you like to be a Developer?
I'm still pending on that. I'd much rather answer that question when my class ends and I get out of summer school on the 10th, to solely test my free time.
avatar
SpecialPowerofREDelt

Posts : 3
Join date : 2012-08-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing much here.

Post  Sage Harpuia Master on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:44 pm

SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:
Sage Harpuia Master wrote:
SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:
Sage Harpuia Master wrote:
SpecialPowerofREDelt wrote:Apparently, the username "Red" was taken.

Yeah, that's pretty much it.

Heyo.

Sup, Red. You will be a Adminstrator since you know how to deal with idiots.
I don't believe I should uphold of such responsibility, considering I have a few responsibilities of my own to administer in other locations.

I wouldn't mind being anything else, however.
Oh, Alright. Would you like to be a Developer?
I'm still pending on that. I'd much rather answer that question when my class ends and I get out of summer school on the 10th, to solely test my free time.
K'.

Sage Harpuia Master
Admin

Posts : 39
Join date : 2012-08-01
Age : 23
Location : Kickin Ass as Sage Harpuia

View user profile http://mmdo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nothing much here.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum